Management System Policy
For the effective implementation of the management system according to the requirement:
1. Commit to continuous improve out performance towards the interest of the clients, staff and the society.
2. Comply with the legal requirement regarding the Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety issues.
3. Commit to customer satisfaction by providing quality services to our clients.
4. Commit to be a resource saving organization by reducing the amount of resource input into the process
without affecting the quality of our services.
5. Commit to provide a safe and healthy working environment to all staff by identifying and eliminating the
potential hazards arise from Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety issues.
6. Commit to prevent pollution to the environment